Fuel Quality Control Training
Quality Control is paramount and at Titan Aviation Fuels “QC” is a top priority.
You can never know too much about fuel quality control, so Titan Aviation Fuels is pleased to provide industry leading classroom and hands – on training for FBOs and corporate flight departments. This training will ensure that you are in compliance with current industry standards and best practices for aviation fuel handling and storage from the time it arrives at your location to the wingtip. We invite you to join us at one of our Seminars.
Topics Covered to Include:
- Helpful fuel tips and facts
- Spill Prevention Control Countermeasures (SPCC)
- Line Service Supervisor Training
- Receipt of fuels
- Transport Driver Training
- Records keeping procedures and techniques
- FAR 139.321 certification
- Hands on training of aviation fuel and storage QA procedures
- Hazmat Shipping Certification (1203 & 1863 products only)
Record Keeping and Hazmat Shipping certification is available via Zoom meetings at the following dates and times:
February 26, 2021: Record Keeping & Quality Control Procedures, start time 9AM
March 26, 2021: Record Keeping & Quality Control Procedures, start time 9AM / Hazmat Shipping Certification, start time 1PM
April 30, 2021: Record Keeping & Quality Control Procedures, start time 9AM / Hazmat Shipping Certification, start time 1PM
Register for online certifications HERE.
Download bulletins / warnings HERE .
Current forms for record keeping HERE.
Mis-Fueling Video HERE.